What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce – platform for creating online stores or marketplaces based on WordPress. No. 1 on the market, with a share of over 30%.
WooCommerce launched in 2011 on WooThemes by Mark Forrester, Magnus Jepson, and Adia Pienaar, and was later acquired by Automattic, the parent company of WordPress.
What is WooCommerce used for?
With all of the above, it is a plugin that turns a regular web page or blog into an online store. Where to sell the products you want, whether physical or electronic (e-books, special codes, etc.).
Woocommerce adapts to your site. Only a few changes will be made (if they need to be made), but it will retain the essence of your website and platform will blend in harmoniously with it. This way, being customizable, you can change what you want.
Reasons to Use WooCommerce to Sell Your Products:
- Protects your data from falling into the hands of third parties. It also ensures the security of transactions between you and the buyer.
- A huge and ever-growing community . Over 350 contributors and over 1 million installs so far.
- Also, the biggest advantage of this platform is a large number of extensions. They allow to customize platform for your needs.
- More than 30,000 ready-made plugins for various business tasks.
- More than 10,000 ready-made themes tailored to design requirements.
- Also more than 30% of the market and access to the development of the best specialists in the field of e-commerce.
- The ability to launch a store with minimal costs.
- Unlimited expansion opportunities for business tasks with competent programmers.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?